July 14, 2008

Clover's Gooberlishies from Sparky


My Goodie Exchange package arrived in the mail! Thank you Sparky! You picked out the best things. I was SO excited when my parents brought it home after work. Look at this! First I pulled the stuffing out of the box. I spent a good amount of time doing that and playing with it. Then I got my head right into the box to pull my goodies out!
,
.
Can you even believe all this stuff?! OMD, Sparky! Thank you!! My parents made me pose in the aftermath of my attack on the box. I LOVE playing with the ball on a rope - two of my favourite things rolled into one! The ice cream was the perfect size to carry around!!

Thanks again, Sparky! And thanks so much to Chef & Mr. T Bone Beasley for all their hard work on this super fun Goody Exchange!! xo

,





No comments: