July 11, 2008

Stanley & Stella's Box of love from Jackman Ave.


How did we acquire this FAB doofus bird?



Why is this hump-happy caterpillar now living in GooberStan?



Who sent us this superb stash of gooberlicious noshables?



We were lucky to have our monumentally gooberish buds ~ Sherman, Penny & Lola (THE DOJA - Dogs Of Jackman Ave) ~ as partners in the first annual DWB's International Goody Exchange! WHOA! Did they do us right or WHAT?!

The Doofus Bird caught my attention right away. You can see that he got me off of my feet (like the hang time?) and aireborne for a nice game of tag. Then we got down to some serious stuffy testing ~ snuggle time.

This bird is almost as much of a camera hound as I am. Stella wanted to rumble me for him, but I let her have a little visitation time with the bird. She invited him into her new condo (she got the new digs for her birthday).

The gay pride caterpillar even showed up for the party. I have a feeling that anytime during the next week, this is how you'll find me and the Doofus Bird... stationed by the front windows on squirrel patrol.

Stella has taken ownership of the caterpillar.

I was just going to ignore it, you know? But, I had to have me a taste of that rainbow colored worm.

Speaking of taste, if there's one thing Sherman, Penny & Lola know about, it's how to eat! Our girl let us try out these free-floating treats we found in the box amongst all the other goodies.

Now for the weird stuff. Sherman, Penny & Lola's mom sent Stella a bag of Sherman Stink. Here she is checking it out. She kept sticking her nose deeper and deeper into that bag.

I heard her say something about wanting to suck all the Sherman Stink she could out of his fur sample. I think she's going to recarpet her condo with it.

Stella & I had the same idea when it came to the note Sherm, Penny & Lola sent. We both wanted to eat it.

Can you really blame us?

Sherman! Penny! Lola! You guys are the cat's pajamas! We LOVE our box of love, and are overwhelmed with gooey and wiggly feelings for all three of you!

Chef and T-Bone Beaseley, this was a brilliant idea of the highest order! We LOVE the way you guys think. Thanks for organizing all of this and for being patient as we waited for our lazy girl to let us open our package!


No comments: